Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007

Happy Mardi Gras!

I walked downtown this morning for the annual Deep Inferno small town Mardi Gras parade.


I met Miss Wanda under the Jim Bowie oak.


Never watch a parade with Miss Wanda, she hogs all the damn beads.


Miss Wanda shoves me out of the way for the crawfish float.


Float made out of an old school bus.


Elvis on the Lost Vegas Casino float.


Parade going by on Main Street


I walked home with some neighbors.

I want to go to the big courir parade and street dance out in Eunice this afternoon, but I'm so tired, my back is stiff and sore, and my feet ache from the neuropathy so I don't know if I'll make it. No matter how much I long to have my life back to normal, the truth is my energy level just hasn't bounced back yet. But maybe if I rest of even take a nap. We'll see.

About Shabbir Ahmad :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pericula qualisque consequat ut qui, nam tollit equidem commune eu. Vel idque gloriatur ea, cibo eripuit ex.
View All Posts By Shabbir !

Comment Policy : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, saepe gubergren sed id, et est posse insolens temporibus, alterum blandit offendit est et. Quando vocibus nam at. Quo malis detraxit ut, eu nulla decore mentitum, eu ferri postulant urbanitas pri. Nihil consul viderer vel ea, vel doctus accusamus gloriatur ut. Elitr iuvaret.

0 Comments:

All Rights Reserved. 2014 Copyright CLICKER

Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

Top