Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

Veronica & Munish Found the Love Tree

Veronica: "When we met the first time it was only for 2 days and I knew in my heart he was my soulmate. He inspires me to be the best person I can be. He gave me a inner strength to do and face anything. Finding him was the hard part, everything else is now easy."
Munish: "What can I say about Veronica other than that she is the most amazing person and the love of my life. Never thought I would meet someone who would love me so much, but I guess I might have done something good that I found her."



























 Congratulations once again, Veronica & Munish! Thank you so much for everything!
love.more.cosmin

Vendors 'n' Things:

Ceremony Venue: Maharaja Banquet Hall
Officiant: Arjun Pandit
Makeup: Zara Kaba
Mehndi: Shana Chowdhury
Florals: Jewels & Rays
Photography: Your Hindu wedding photographer.

About Shabbir Ahmad :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pericula qualisque consequat ut qui, nam tollit equidem commune eu. Vel idque gloriatur ea, cibo eripuit ex.
View All Posts By Shabbir !

Comment Policy : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, saepe gubergren sed id, et est posse insolens temporibus, alterum blandit offendit est et. Quando vocibus nam at. Quo malis detraxit ut, eu nulla decore mentitum, eu ferri postulant urbanitas pri. Nihil consul viderer vel ea, vel doctus accusamus gloriatur ut. Elitr iuvaret.

0 Comments:

All Rights Reserved. 2014 Copyright CLICKER

Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

Top